3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hanbury at Coton Park Drive, Rugby, CV23
The Hanbury key features:
- 3 bedroom family home
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen/diner with double doors
- Family sized bathroom
- Bedroom 3 can be used as a office
The ground floor consists of a spacious front aspect living room, handy downstairs cloakroom and open plan kitchen/diner with double doors leading into the back garden.
The first floor contains all three bedrooms, including the master bedroom with en suite and a family sized bathroom.
Price is available subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
- Living Room - 4.35 x 3.69 metre
- Kitchen/DIning Room - 4.68 x 2.69 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.79 x 2.9 metre
- En Suite - 1.94 x 1.63 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.81 x 2.31 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.31 x 1.78 metre
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 1.81 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.