2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Frythe Apartments - Ground Floor 2 Bed at Wilshere Park, Digswell Hill AL6 9AH
- Allocated parking space
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Period features
- 10 year Premier warranty
WANT TO BUY BUT NEED TO SELL- WE COULD BE YOUR BUYER!†Home 153 is a beautiful ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment.Offering a kitchen/dining room which leads to a separate living room which has access to the garden room and large patio area. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite bathroom. Allocated parking.
†Part Exchange is available on selected homes only. Acceptance is at our sole discretion and not all properties are suitable. We reserve the right to refuse to agree to Part Exchange of your current home and we are under no obligation to give reasons why. Part Exchange may not be available in conjunction with any other offer and is also subject to the terms of your Reservation Agreement with us. As a guide, your current home must not be worth more than 70% of the value of your chosen Linden home. Reservation fees may vary. For full terms and conditions pleaseclick here.
- Living Room - 5.45m x 4.18m 17'11" x 13'9"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.45m x 3.49m 17'11" x 11'5"
- Garden Room - 4.71m x 3.35m 15'5" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.10m x 4.00m 16'9" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.15m x 3.00m 13'8" x 9'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52256787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.