2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Frythe Apartments - Ground Floor 2 Bed at Wilshere Park, Digswell Hill AL6 9AH
- Allocated parking space
- Period features
- 10 year Premier warranty
- High ceilings
- Spacious lounge with patio doors
- Two ensuites
SITUATED WITHIN A BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED HISTORICAL BUILDING! Home 152 is a superb ground floor2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. Offering a kitchen/dining room and separate living room both with access to a fenced garden. Both bedroom one and two benefit from an en-suite bathroom. This home also includes allocated parking.
Want to buy but need to sell- Talk to us about Part Exchange† - we could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours.
- Living Room - 7.37m x 4.13m 24'2" x 13'7"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.39m x 4.11m 21'0" x 13'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.59m x 4.09m 15'1" x 13'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 6.05m x 3.98m 19'10" x 13'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52256793.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.