3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Frythe Apartments - Second Floor 3 Bed at Wilshere Park, Digswell Hill AL6 9AH
- Allocated parking space
- Two ensuites
- Period features
- 10 year Premier warranty
- Dressing Area
- Spacious lounge with patio doors
WANT TO BUY BUT NEED TO SELL- WE COULD BE YOUR BUYER AND SAVE YOU THOUSANDS!†
Home 160 is an impressive 3 bedroom second floor apartment situated in the historical Frythe building at Wilshere Park.
This stunning home features a large living/dining room with access to a terrace, a contemporary kitchen, family bathroom and three spacious bedrooms. Bedrooms 1 and 2 both benefit from an ensuite and bedroom 1 also has the added bonus of a dressing area.
- Living/Dining Room - 7.89m x 5.52m 25'11" x 18'2"
- Kitchen - 4.40m x 4.20m 14'5" x 13'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.42m x 4.22m 14'6" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 5.69m x 3.61m 18'8" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.59m x 3.48m 11'8" x 11'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52271289.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.