3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Kentwood at Bartons Rise, Bartons Road, Havant, PO9
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Private rear garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining
A 3 bedroom 2.5 storey home featuring an open plan kitchen/dining room, separate living room with French doors to the garden, downstairs cloakroom master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes to bedroom 2. Two parking spaces complete this wonderful home.
- Living Room - 4.59m x 3.33m 15'1" x 10'11"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.99m x 2.53m 16'4" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.59m x 2.76m 15'1" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26m x 2.44m 10'8" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.10m x 3.44m 13'5" x 11'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52271325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.