4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Berrington at Eden Park, Off Lower Lodge Avenue, Rugby, CV21
- NEW PHASE at Eden Park
- Private cul de sac position
- Garage & addtional driveway parking
- Stylish open plan layout
- Kitchen area with skylights & French doors
- 4 DOUBLE bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes & en suite to master bedroom
- Easy access to M6 & Rugby town centre
- Generous ceiling heights
- 10 Year Build & 2 Year Customer Care warranty
Located next to open countryside, Bloor Homes bring yet another, superb collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes to Eden Park in Rugby. Enjoy being a short drive away from the centre of Rugby, have easy access to excellent transport links, everyday amenities and a superb choice of schools, including the famous Rugby school, right on your doorstep.
With imaginative layouts and our focus on traditional craftsmanship, Eden Park will appeal to a variety of lifestyles, including first time buyers, young families and commuters, to families with children and downsizers.
* Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm *
Plot 3: The Berrington
The Berrington is a superb four bedroom detached home on a cul de sac with a garage and additional driveway parking.
The ground floor offers a stylish living area with a beautiful set of french doors giving access to the garden. The impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family area is ideal for every day family time and socialising. The ground floor is complete with a study, utility cupboard and downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the first floor offer four spacious, double sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The spectacular family bathroom boasts a separate shower enclosure and bath.
** Freehold Property **
Visit our sales centre today and find your perfect Bloor home at Eden Park.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.62 x 4.82
(11'11" x 15'10")
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 4.14 x 8.06
(13'7" x 26'5")
- Study - 2.30 x 2.53
(7'7" x 8'4")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.62 x 3.95
(11'11" x 12'11" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.59 x 2.94
(11'9" x 9'8")
- Bedroom three - 4.44 x 3.32
(14'7" x 10'11")
- Bedroom four - 2.63 x 3.67
(8'8" x 12'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.