4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bromham at Hansons Reach, Park Crescent, Stewartby, MK43
The Bormham key features:
- Detached 4 bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room a with garden access
- Separate living room with garden access
- Bedroom 1 with en suite
- Bedroom 2 with en suite
- Family bathroom
The Ground floor has the open plan kitchen/dining room with garden access perfect place to host dinner parties. Then the living room has a bay window and access to the garden though the french doors.
The first floor hosts bedroom 2 with en suite, bedroom 3 and 4 also on this floor in the main bathroom.
The second floor consists of the master bedroom with en suite
- Lounge - 6.04 x 4 metre
- Kitchen - 2.93 x 2.44 metre
- Dining - 2.93 x 2.76 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.97 x 2.98 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.37 x 3.02 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.39 x 2.18 metre
- Bathroom - 2.03 x 2 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 8.5 x 4.76 metre
- En suite - 2.98 x 2.26 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.