4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lismore at The Boulevard, Boydstone Path, Pollokshaws, G43
The Lismore Key Features:
- Overhead entrance porch detail
- Lounge with bright triple window and 3 external walls
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- French doors leading to rear garden from dining room
- Storage cupboards to ground and upper floors
- Cloakroom centrally accessed off lower hall
- Single integral garage
- Separate side door from utility room
The welcoming hall leads you to the large lounge overlooking the front garden. The well equipped kitchen and dining area are at the rear of the house, with the dining area having French doors leading out to the garden. There's a separate utility room and, as you would expect from a family home, a convenient downstairs WC and under-stair storage.
Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys its own en suite and optional fitted wardrobes. There are 2 further double bedrooms and a single bedroom plus the modern family bathroom and a storage cupboard.
Disclaimer: There are variations of each house type. Please ask a sales advisor for more information on the type of Lismore used at this development.
- Lounge - 3.18 x 4.39 metre
- Kitchen/Dining - 3.06 x 6.58 metre
- Utility - 2.29 x 1.81 metre
- WC - 2.3 x 1.07 metre
- Garage - 5.52 x 2.47 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.18 x 4.39 metre
- En suite - 2.29 x 1.81 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.08 x 3.64 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.08 x 3.18 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.3 x 3.18 metre
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.96 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.