4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wakehurst at The Brambles, Back Lane, Long Lawford, Rugby, CV23
- Open plan kitchen dining area with fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand and French doors to garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite with Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Separate study
- Choose from a range of contemporary finishes to personalise your new Bloor Home
- Dedicated team to help you through the house buying process
- Two year Customer Care Warranty
- Enjoy industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance back 10 year warranty
- Well thought out designs for flexible living
THE BRAMBLES, LONG LAWFORD
Plot 7, The Wakehurst is an impressive four double bedroom family home. Enjoy the family-friendly open plan kitchen /dining area, perfect for entertaining, featuring French doors leading out onto the rear garden. You will also find a separate utility area, a practical, additional space. The lounge has french doors to the rear garden allowing the natural light in. Completing this floor, the entrance hall features a downstairs cloakroom and a handy storage cupboard.
Upstairs you will find four double bedrooms with the Master benefiting from both fitted wardrobes and superb en suite facilities. There is also a contemporary family bathroom with a separate bath and shower and a further cupboard for additional storage.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and a garage.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
• Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
• Stainless steel built in ovens
• Ceramic hob and chimney hood
• White contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms
• Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Feature LED cupboard lighting
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to or Sales Advisor's for more details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
NewBuy - 95% Mortgage Scheme:With a 95% mortgage you could be moving into a new home sooner than you thought. It's available to anyone buying one of our new homes in England, up to a maximum of £500,000.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage Store are 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. We are the nominated mortgage broker for many National new build developers as shown on our home page. Mortgage Store experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact out sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant
- Lounge - 4.91 x 3.68
(16'1" x 12'1")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.72 x 5.22
(12'2" x 17'1")
- Utility - 1.55 x 1.86
(5'1" x 6'1")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.77 x 3.53
(12'5" x 11'7")
- en suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.29 x 2.98
(10'9" x 9'9")
- Bedroom three - 3.13 x 2.99
(10'3" x 9'10")
- Bedroom four - 2.46 X 3.75
(8'1" x 12'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.