4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Balerno at Lochside, Lochview Terrace, Gartcosh, Glasgow, G69
bedroom with en suite
plan kitchen and utility
The ground floor of this home contains a light and open lounge
with access to the rear garden, a practical downstairs cloakroom, with an open
plan kitchen and utility designed to meet all of your culinary needs, a
cloakroom and storage cupboard in the kitchen and utility room.
Upstairs, the first floor features four bedrooms with all
bedrooms having the option of wardrobes, with the master bedroom featuring a
useful storage cupboard and en suite. All rooms are served by the contemporary
in design family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.91 x 3.39 metre
- Kitchen - 2.75 x 5.34 metre
- Dining - 2.84 x 2.75 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.06 x 3.91 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.89 x 4.04 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.49 x 4.73 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.21 x 3.32 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.