4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Osterley at Bloor Homes at Pinhoe, Pinn Court Lane, Pinhoe, Exeter, EX1
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached home ideal for growing families
- Garage and additional two parking spaces
- Contemporary open plan kitchen / dining and family area with two sets of French doors
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- White downlights to kitchen
- Spacious home office with bay window
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- FLOORING INCLUDED!
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 130: The Osterley
Surrounded by stunning countryside and conveniently located near the thriving and sought after town of Malmesbury, The Osterley at Filands View could be the perfect new home for the lifestyle and vibrant amenities you've been looking for. This stunning four bedroom detached home makes creative use of all the space and light to create a family home that oozes style and luxury.
As you walk through the front doors you can enter the spacious living room, which is the perfect place for entertaining guests and family, while those looking for a bit of peace and quiet will find that the study is a perfect place for studying or reading.
This home also has a fully fitted open plan kitchen/ dining/ family area, with two sets of French doors to the rear garden with great north facing views. There is also additional storage space underneath the staircase and the handy utility room which can be used for storing additional kitchen items.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, two of which benefit from en suite shower rooms.The luxurious family bathroom features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings, while the master bedroom also benefits from a dressing area with fitted wardrobes. There is also a single garage and two parking spaces which completes this home.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: The Government’s scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new or existing home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeā±”
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
- Lounge - 3.65 x 5.45
(12'0" x 17'11")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 5.09 x 4.22
(16'8" x 13'10")
- Utility Room - 1.78 x 1.90
(5'9" x 6'3")
- Family Area - 3.45 x 3.32
(11'4" x 10'11")
- Study - 2.92 x 3.00
(9'7" x 9'10" plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.30 x 3.00
(10'10" x 9'10")
- Dressing Area - 2.76 x 2.05
(9'1" x 6'9" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.42 x 2.63
(11'3" x 8'7")
- En suite -
- Bedroom Three - 3.43 x 2.98
(11'3" x 9'9")
- Bedroom Four - 2.94 x 2.96
(9'8" x 9'9")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.