5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Needham at The Brickworks, Stopes Road, Stannington, Sheffield, S6
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Full height bi fold doors
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Double garage
- Flooring throughout
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Available with Part Exchange
Part Exchange is available on this home. FLOORING THROUGHOUT NOW INCLUDED. Please ask your sales advisor for more details.
The wide hallway leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. To the left, as you enter, is separate dual aspect living room with French doors opening onto the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and separate utility room - with plumbing for a washing machine, and storage cupboard.
On the first floor, you'll find a master bedroom with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, walk-in shower and floating sanitaryware, serves a further double bedroom and generous single bedroom. To the front is a study. On the landing is a storage cupboard.
Two further double bedrooms are on the top floor as is a shower room. On the landing are two storage cupboards. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.