5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Durham at The Brickworks, Stopes Road, Stannington, Sheffield, S6 6BW
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Flooring throughout
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Stamp Duty paid
Buy this exceptional home, plot 11 at The Brickworks and move in this Christmas with thousands saved in stamp duty and fully fitted flooring included!
The wide hallway leads to a separate, dual aspect living room with bay to the front and French windows opening onto the rear garden. To the left, as you enter, is a large Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and a spacious and light open plan dining and living area extending, through expansive bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a dual aspect study to the front, utility room leading to a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and two storage cupboards.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and walk-in wardrobe. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves a further two double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and the other with a bay window. There are two generous single bedrooms and on the landing are two storage cupboards. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.