3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Knightsbridge at Greenhall Village, Blantyre, South Lanarkshire, G72
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Open plan living
- Available with Part Exchange
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
Inspired by you, The Knightsbridge (plot 156) is a three bedroom end-terraced home with a great layout designed for the way we live today. Its open plan kitchen/dining room is ideal for entertaining. The kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, microwave and fridge/freezer. All as standard!
The master bedroom is spacious, with the option of built-in wardrobe, and an ensuite. Bedrooms two and three also include an optional fitted wardrobe. The family bathroom is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.