3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Hawthorne at Wheatlands Chase, Redcar Lane, Redcar, TS10
- Free Fitted Carpets*
- £500 Towards Legal Fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Spacious Living/Dining
- French Doors
- Dual Aspect windows
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bed En-Suite
- NHBC Warranty
INCORPORATING DUAL ASPECT WINDOWS as well as FRENCH DOORS OPENING OUT TO THE GARDEN, the exceptionally BRIGHT LIVING AND DINING ROOM complements a SEPARATE SELF-CONTAINED KITCHEN. Upstairs, in addition to THREE BEDROOMS, ONE OF THEM EN-SUITE, there are two generously sized built-in cupboards on the landing.
*Offers in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
- Living - 4.51 x 3.11 metre
- Kitchen - 2.29 x 3.21 metre
- Dining - 3.5 x 2 metre
- WC - .94 x 2.06 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.46 x 3.21 metre
- En Suite - 1.96 x 2.06 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.36 x 3.32 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.05 x 2.22 metre
- Bathroom - 2.36 x 1.7 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52522200.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071250000002_3_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.