3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Kilmington at Newton Wood, Spring Wood Road, Guisborough, TS14
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
- Hive Active Heating Technology
The Kilmington, plot 29, is a delightful three bedroom semi-detached family home. The entrance lobby benefits from a handy double storage cupboard and leads directly to the designer kitchen, which features fully integrated appliances, downlights and a dining area.
There is a further double cupboard off the kitchen area and an impressive guest wc in the area leading through to the beautiful living/relax room. With extensive bi-fold doors, this room is flooded with light and an ideal size for an active family.
Upstairs the master bedroom is complimented by a choice of fitted wardrobe and private ensuite facilities. A further two family bedrooms have use of the contemporary house bathroom, which is a pleasure to behold.
Internal images are from showhomes around the Group and may vary in minor detail.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.