4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mylne at Woodland Croft, Boothferry Road, Hessle, HU13 0QP
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Detached garage
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Flooring throughout
- Curtains included
- Turf to rear garden
Carpets, ceramic floor tiling, window dressings and turf to the rear garden are now included in this property!
This superb 4 bedroom property features a good sized living room to the front and a fantastic kitchen dining room to the rear. Glazed doors lead from the dining area into the garden. Upstairs are the family bathroom and 4 bedrooms with the master having an ensuite. Outside is a detached garage with a driveway offering additional parking.
- Kitchen/Dining - 6.04m x 4.37m Max 19'9" x 14'4" Max
- Living room - 3.39m x 4.83m 11'1" x 15'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.46m x 3.95m Max 11'4"x 12'11" Max
- Bedroom 2 - 3.20m x 2.86m 10'6" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.10m x 2.16m 10'2" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.10m x 2.92m Max 10'2" x 9'7" Max
- Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.97m 7'1" x 6'4"
- Ensuite - 2.14m x 1.40m 7'0" x 4'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52587837.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Yorkshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.