5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Houston at Kinnaird Park, Hamilton Road, Larbert, FK5
- 5 bedroom home
- Spacious dining room
- Open plan dining room and
- Open plan kitchen and
- 2 built in wardrobes in the master
- Utility room
- Bedroom 1 and 2 with en suite
floor features a spacious hallway, downstairs cloakroom, generously sized dining
room, a open plan dining room and lounge plus another and open plan
family/breakfast room and kitchen.
floor contains 5 spacious bedrooms, including the master suite with 2 built in
wardrobes and bedroom 1 and 2 with en suites as well as a family sized
- Kitchen - 3.95 x 2.46 metre
- Utility - 1.99 x 1.85 metre
- Cloakroom - 1.8 x 1.09 metre
- Breakfast/Family room - 4.13 x 3.38 metre
- Lounge/Dining room - 7.09 x 3.88 metre
- Dining room - 3.88 x 2.58 metre
- Bedroom Five - 2.81 x 2.05 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.38 x 2.63 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.19 x 3.19 metre
- En suite - 2.81 x 1.74 metre
- Bathroom - 2.41 x 2.06 metre
- En suite 2 - 2.2 x 1.69 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.9 x 3.45 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.89 x 3.91 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.