4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thurso at Willow Wood, Lanton Road, Off Drysdale Avenue, Larbert, Falkirk, FK2 8SR
The Thurso's Key Features
- Front aspect living room
- Open plan kitchen/dining
room with garden access
- Separate family room
- Bedroom 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom
The kitchen/dining room offers a great space for family meals and
entertaining, a family room, two storage cupboards, a living room and a convenient downstairs WC.
The first floor features 4 generously-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom
and storage cupboard. The master bedroom boasts an en suite.
Price is available subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 7.46 x 3 metre
- Living room - 3.5 x 4.57 metre
- Family room - 2.41 x 2.65 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.46 x 3.87 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.75 x 3.73 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.62 x 2.67 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.63 x 2.63 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.