3 bedroom house for saleThe Rosewood Sp at Berry Head Park, Wall Park Road, Berry Head, Brixham, TQ5
- CURTAINS, LIGHT FITTINGS, FLOORING and TURF INCLUDED
- Two bedrooms feature their own private balcony
- Energy efficient gas fired central heating with compact radiators including top and side covers
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including chimney style cooker hood, single electric oven and fridge/freezer
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Attached garage and additional parking
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Help to Buy available*
- High specification, energy efficient home available with Home Exchange*
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 22: The Rosewood Sp
The Rosewood Sp at Berry Head Park is an impressive 3 bedroom home with stylish touches that enhance its setting near the picturesque harbour.
Each of the three bedrooms is an expansive double, two of them enjoying their own private balcony. The balcony to bedroom 3 can also be accessed from the landing area, allowing guests to enjoy the tranquillity without having to go through the bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, providing privacy and integrated storage space. The main family bathroom offers both a bath and separate walk in shower. An attached garage and additional parking space makes this home ideal for multi car households.
How we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New - A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy - decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum - No contending with the last owner's DIY - Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home. - 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Breakfast Dining - 3.75 x 5.41
(18'10" x 17'9")
- Lounge - 5.41 x 4.58
(17'9" x 15'0")
- Study - 1.85 x 3.00
(6'1" x 9'10")
- Cloaks -
- Garage -
- Bedroom One - 5.41 x 4.58
(17'9" x 15'0" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 5.41 x 3.53
(17'9" x 11'7")
- Bedroom Three - 2.85 x 5.41
(9'4" x 17'9")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_22_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.