4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ash at Copsewood, Matthews Green Road, Wokingham, RG41
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Glazed doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Single garage
DON'T MISS OUR HOMEBUYER EVENT DURING AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND ONLY! GET HELP TO BUY* OR HELP TO SELL†‡ AND SAVE THOUSANDS!
NESTLED WITHIN NEARLY 9 ACRES OF OPEN GREEN SPACE!
A 4 bedroom semi-detached home with living accommodation over three storeys.
The ground floor provides a spacious kitchen, dining area with a sleek designer kitchen. There is also a separate living room with French doors leading to the rear garden.
Upstairs, bedroom two and three are served by the family bathroom.
To the top of the home, there isthe generous master bedroom and bedroom four, along with a shower room.
This home benefits from a single garage and parking. For peace of mind, it also offers a 10 year NHBC warranty.
*YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. Credit is secured against your home. Subject to status, Help to Buy Terms & Conditions and available on selected properties in England only. Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings/deposit where required. The equity loan is provided by the HCA and held as a second charge. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Full details will be provided on request. For more information pleaseclick here.
<sup>†</sup>Part Exchange is available on selected homes only. Acceptance is at our sole discretion and not all properties are suitable. We reserve the right to refuse to agree to Part Exchange of your current home and we are under no obligation to give reasons why. Part Exchange may not be available in conjunction with any other offer and is also subject to the terms of your Reservation Agreement with us. As a guide, your current home must not be worth more than 70% of the value of your chosen Linden home. Reservation fees may vary. For full terms and conditions pleaseclick here.
<sup>‡</sup>Assisted Move is available on selected new Linden homes only. Acceptance is at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to agree to Assisted Move and we are under no obligation to give reasons why. We will instruct local estate agents to undertake an independent valuation and marketing advice for your current home before we make you a proposal on a marketing price for your home. The realistic sale price may be lower than an initial marketing price and is based on a sale within a specified timescale fixed by us. Reservation fees may vary. For full terms and conditions pleaseclick here.
- Living Room - 4.82 x 4.45m 15'10" x 14'7"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.70 x 2.73m 15'5" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.82 x 2.74m 15'10" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.01 x 2.73m 9'10" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.03 x 3.73m 13'3" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.90 x 2.83m 12'10" x 9'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52725399.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.