5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Warriston at The Boulevard, Boydstone Path, Pollokshaws, G43
On the ground floor, the inviting hallway leads you to the large lounge, the kitchen and separate dining area which has patio doors opening out to the rear garden.There's also a separate utility room, convenient downstairs WC and integral garage.
The first floor has a large master bedroom with en suite facilities, with bedrooms 2 and 3 having a Jack and Jill en suite.There are also 2 further bedroom and a family bathroom.
A fantastic home, the Warriston offers all the benefits of buying a new build home with a versatile living environment.
Disclaimer: There are variations of each house type. Please ask a sales advisor for more information on the type of Warriston used at this development.
- Lounge - 4.95 x 3.66 metre
- Kitchen/Dining - 3.51 x 7.01 metre
- Utility - 2.59 x 1.7 metre
- WC - 2.06 x 1.07 metre
- Garage - 4.88 x 2.49 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 4.09 x 5.03 metre
- En-Suite 1 - 2.54 x 2.26 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.77 x 3.4 metre
- En-Suite 2 - 2.11 x 1.63 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.51 x 2.59 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.77 x 3 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.12 x 2.24 metre
- Bathroom - 2.24 x 1.93 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.