4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Winster at Acorn Court, Swainston Close, Acklam, Middlesbrough, TS5
The Winster key features:
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with garden access
- Front aspect living room
- Utility room with outside access
- Bedroom 1 with en suite
- Bedroom 5 can be used as a study
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage
On the ground floor, The Winster enjoys a separate front aspect living room, together with a large storage cupboard. To the rear of the property lies a spacious dual aspect kitchen/dining room, a WC and a utility room with access to rear garden.
The first floor holds all five bedrooms, bedroom 1 with en suite, a family bathroom and another generous storage cupboard.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 6.47 x 3 metre
- Utility - 1.96 x 1.66 metre
- Living room - 4.61 x 3.26 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.12 x 2.81 metre
- Bathroom - 2.81 x 1.68 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.45 x 3.24 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 2.18 x 2.13 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.59 x 3.05 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 4.09 x 3.26 metre
- En suite - 2.34 x 1.33 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_48. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.