5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Herriot at Templar Heights, Off Capelrig Road, Barcapel, Newton Mearns, G77
The ground floor consists of spacious lounge with kitchen / breakfast /
family area to the rear with doors opening out onto the garden. Leading off the kitchen is the utility room, which enjoys outside access. The Herriot is
ideal for those who prefer a separate dining area, with a beautiful dual aspect dining room to the front of The Herriot's ground floor. The ground floor also features the convenience of a downstairs WC and a large storage cupboard.
leads up to 5 bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting a dressing room
and en-suite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also both boast an en-suite with a separate
family bathroom accessible from the hallway.
- Lounge - 4.22 x 5.72 metre
- Kitchen/breakfast/family - 10.95 x 3.3 metre
- Utility - 2.27 x 2.06 metre
- Dining Room - 3.57 x 3.44 metre
- Cloaks - 1.07 x 2.06 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.23 metre
- En suite 1 - 1.71 x 2.28 metre
- Dressing room - 2.14 x 1.38 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.36 x 3.83 metre
- En suite 2 - 1.68 x 2.24 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.94 x 3.43 metre
- En suite 3 - 1.68 x 2.24 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.79 x 3.02 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.03 x 3.02 metre
- Bathroom - 2.61 x 2.1 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.