4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Northleigh at Camomile Lawn, Culverdale, Totnes, TQ9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Allocated parking space
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Single garage
- Turf to rear garden
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
- Eco Homes Standard
Come along to the Linden Homes Homebuyer Event on the August Bank Holiday Weekend!
The Northleighis a stunningdetached 4 bedroom home, with garage and parking space, has an open plan kitchen/family/dining area, opening onto a through living room. Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en-suite. Front and rear gardens with allocated parking. Walk to Steamer Quaynext tothe River Dart along one of 2 delightful winding pathways created as part of the development.15 minute walkto the charming town of Totnes.
- Living Room - 6265 x 3090mm 20'7" x 10'2"
- Family/Dining Area - 5390 x 2256mm 17'8" x 7'5"
- Kitchen * - 3970 x 3203mm 13'0" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3567 x 3145mm 11'9" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3448 x 3055mm 11'4" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3055 x 2723mm 10'0" x 7'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 2603 x 2160mm 8'6" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52773819.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.