5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oakham at Wynyard Grange, Hanzard Drive, Wynyard, Billingham, Durham, TS22 5FE
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Double garage
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
The Oakham, plot 97, is a fantastic five bedroom home which has been designed with you in mind. The ground floor comprises of an elegant entrance hall with central staircase. The hall leads you through double doors to a spacious lounge with feature bay window, and opposite to a multi-purpose room, perfect as a study, playroom or formal dining area.
At the rear of the home you will find a fantastic open plan space with kitchen, dining and family areas. Bi fold doors fill the room with light and lead to the rear garden. The kitchen comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave! All as standard.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms, four of which are doubles. This property benefits from en suite bathrooms to both the master bedroom and bedroom two, which feature digitally controlled showers and a stylish fixed head shower.
The master bedroom has a fitted sliding door wardrobe system available in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" suite with hidden storage and is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which are available in a range of colours, patterns and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_97. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.