5 bedroom detached house for saleJura at Keepers Gate, Calderpark Road, Glasgow, G71
- Feature bay window
- French doors
- Separate utility room
- Dining room
- Breakfasting kitchen
- Master bedroom en suite
- Master bedroom double wardrobes
- Wardrobes to beds 2 & 3
- Bedroom 2 en suite
- Separate shower to family bathroom
The bay-windowed lounge of the Jura opens via double doors through to a formal dining room, creating an impressive suite of rooms for entertaining as well as a relaxing setting for enjoying family life. The five bedrooms upstairs ensure peace and privacy is available when required.
Parking - Double Garage
- KitchenBreakfast - 6.614 x 2.942 metre
- Dining - 3.684 x 2.942 metre
- Lounge - 3.621 x 4.661 metre
- Utility - 1.556 x 1.88 metre
- WC - 1.749 x 1.88 metre
- Master Bedroom - 5.021 x 3.901 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.013 x 1.939 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.08 x 3.688 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.189 x 1.583 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.384 x 2.266 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.733 x 2.965 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.692 x 2.588 metre
- Bathroom - 2.571 x 1.972 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052860000005_5_28_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.