2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Murray B (GF) at Richmond Gate, Clyde Gateway Glasgow, G5 0XR
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Open plan living
Inspired by you, The Murray (plot 722) is a two bedroom ground floor apartment with a great layout designed for the way we live today. Ideally located within a modern development in Glasgow, near Glasgow Green, itâ€™s open plan kitchen/dining/living room is ideal for entertaining. The kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, and washer/dryer. All as STANDARD!
The master bedroom has a superior built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. The bathroom is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures. Bedroom two includes an optional fitted wardrobe.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_Plot_722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.