4 bedroom detached house for saleMitford at Wallace Fields, Auchinleck Road, Glasgow, G33
- French Doors
- Feature Bay Window
- Study Room
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Utility Room
- Single Garage
With a bay window in the lounge and french doors adding an open ambience to the kitchen and dining room, this attractive home presents an ideal blend of amenity and appeal. A separate utility room and a study add flexibility, while one of the four bedrooms includes en-suite facilities and two have built-in wardrobes.
Parking - Single Garage
- KitchenDining - 7.186 x 3.824 metre
- Lounge - 3.69 x 4.596 metre
- Study - 1.965 x 2.869 metre
- Utility - 2.107 x 1.675 metre
- WC - 2.107 x 1.062 metre
- Bathroom - 2.6 x 2.031 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.114 x 2.773 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.272 x 2.778 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.6 x 3.168 metre
- EnSuite - 1.647 x 1.976 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.246 x 3.919 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52908060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052990000011_4_56_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.