4 bedroom detached house for saleTeviot 3 at Wallace Fields, Auchinleck Road, Glasgow, G33
- Feature Bay Window
- Utility Room
- French Doors
- Two En Suite Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
Featuring a superb lounge that extends from a stylish bay window to french doors, and an inspiring family kitchen and dining room, the Teviot’s prestigious accommodation includes a magnificent master bedroom with a charming dormer french window and balcony.
Parking - Double Garage
- KitchenFamilyDining - 4.712 x 7.933 metre
- Lounge - 3.637 x 5.302 metre
- Utility - 2.048 x 2.455 metre
- WC - 2.048 x 1.116 metre
- Bathroom - 3.503 x 1.97 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.026 x 3.261 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.66 x 2.647 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.66 x 2.555 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.578 x 2.233 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.909 x 1.2 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.443 x 7.086 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52908063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052990000016_4_30_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.