4 bedroom detached house for saleDale at Wallace Fields, Auchinleck Road, Glasgow, G33
- Feature Bay Window
- Breakfast/Family Area
- Master Bed Wardrobe
- 2 En-Suite Bedrooms
- Single Garage
The lounge extends from a traditional bay window through double doors into the family dining area and adjoining kitchen, a flexible space featuring french doors. Two of the four bedrooms have builtin wardrobes, and a cleverly shared private shower room means that three of them have en-suite facilities.
Parking - Single Garage
- KitchenDiningFamily - 8.203 x 4.29 metre
- Lounge - 3.299 x 4.81 metre
- WC - 1.832 x .912 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.299 x 4.153 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.108 x 1.695 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.399 x 3.076 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 1.713 x 1.858 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.283 x 3.176 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.523 x 3.424 metre
- Bathroom - 2.197 x 2.287 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52908069.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052990000012_4_28_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.