4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ribsden 2 at Kings Gate, Teignmouth Rd, Kingsteignton, TQ12 3BA
- Double garage
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Allocated parking spaces
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
The Ribsden 2 is a charming family home featuring an open plan kitchen/dining room and separate living room/study area, plus cloakroom. Upstairs contains the master bedroom with ensuite, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Living Room/Study Area - 6770 x 4486mm 22'3" x 14'9"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 6770 x 4389mm 22'3" x 14'5"
- Master Bedroom - 3936 x 3486mm 12'11" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 4434 x 3475mm 14'7" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3314 x 3195mm 10'10" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3184 x 2735mm 10'5" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52908339.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.