4 bedroom town house for saleThe Mowbury at Tall Trees , Elms Way, TS15 9AZ
- Available with Help to Buy - the key to an affordable move
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Available with Part Exchange
- Single garage
The Mowbury, plot 31, is a spacious four bedroom semi-detached¬†home arranged over three storeys providing an excellent balance of living accommodation.
The ground floor comprises of a Milan-inspired kitchen, available in a range of colours and styles, with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. This area flows into the dining area and a spacious living room with floor to ceiling bi-fold doors to the rear garden - filling the room with light.
The master bedroom on the first floor has sliding wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with digitally controlled shower and full height tiling - available in a range of colours. There is also another bedroom on this floor and ample storage on the first floor.
On the second floor you will find two further bedrooms and a family bathroom with contemporary bathroom suite finished with full height tiling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.