2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Coleford at Millbrook, High Gill Road, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough, TS7
- Allocated parking
- Available with Help to Buy - the key to an affordable move
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Integrated oven, hob, hood and washer dryer
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
The Coleford Plot 27 is a superior two bedroom home with an all-inclusive, high-end specification.
The open plan kitchen and living area feature a stunning designer kitchen which is the heart of this property. The kitchen is fitted with all your essentials and more, including integrated appliances such as a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor. Full height bi-fold doors flood the downstairs living space and kitchen with light and open the inside up to the outside rear turfed garden, perfect for barbecues and entertaining friends and family.
Full height bi-fold doors flood the downstairs living space and kitchen with light and open the inside up to the outside rear turfed garden, perfect for barbecues and entertaining friends and family.
The spacious master bedroom benefits from fitted sliding door wardrobes. Upstairs you'll also find a second double bedroom and large family bathroom. The bathroom is simply exquisite, featuring full height tiling, contemporary sanitaryware, square fixed shower head and high-quality fixtures and fittings making this a true spa experience.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_Plot_72. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.