4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Leith at Weavers Loan, High Street, Kinross, KY13
- Generously sized lounge
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 4 bedrooms
- Single garage and drive
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite
Weavers Loan is our collection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes in Kinross, Perthshire - perfectly situated on the edge of the town near Kirkgate Park and Loch Leven. The wide range of home styles means there's something for first-time buyers through to families looking for a new spacious home.About this home
The Leith is a four bedroom home that comes complete with doors to the rear garden from the utility and dining area, a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen and dining room, utility and four well sized bedrooms.Room dimensions
- Kitchen/Dining - 5.06 x 2.94 metres / 16' 7'' x 9' 8''
- Lounge - 3.22 x 5.06 metres / 10' 7'' x 16' 7''
- Bedroom One - 4.34 x 2.77 metres / 14' 3'' x 9' 1''
- Bedroom Two - 2.6 x 3.38 metres / 8' 6'' x 11' 1''
- Bedroom Three - 2.47 x 3.22 metres / 8' 1'' x 10' 7''
- Bedroom Four - 2.62 x 3.03 metres / 8' 7'' x 9' 11''
The ground floor of this home contains a light and open lounge, a practical downstairs cloakroom, utility, a separate kitchen and dining area designed to meet all of your culinary needs.
Upstairs, the first floor features four bedrooms, with the master bedroom featuring an en suite. All rooms are served by the contemporary family bathroom. Plus extra storage cupboards in bedroom four and in the bathroom.
Why we love brand new homes...
- 10-year new homes warranty
- 2-year Persimmon warranty
- Lower running costs
- Modern, fresh & ready to move in to
- Can be personalised to your taste
Persimmon has a range of offers and schemes that can make it easier for you to buy your ideal home.
- Help to Buy - this Government scheme means you only need a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage. The rest is made up by a 20% Government loan. (In Scotland you'll need a 80% mortgage, with a Government loan of 15%).
- Home Change - so versatile as this scheme can be used alongside Help to Buy. Together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
- Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
Terms & conditions
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Elevations and treatments may vary. The prices shown are correct at the time of being published but are subject to change without prior notice; please contact our Marketing Suite for accurate price information. The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary.
Site layouts are intended for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change, for example, in response to market demand, ground conditions or technical and planning reasons. Trees, planting and public open space shown are indicative, actual numbers and positions may vary. Site plans does not form any part of a warranty or contract.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided here is accurate however, particulars regarding local amenities and their distances are for general guidance only. Where schools and other educational facilities are mentioned they are intended to highlight their distance from the development and don't represent a guarantee of admission or eligibility. Travel times and distances assume journeys are made by car. Times are likely to vary according to travel conditions and time of day.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.