3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Holnicote at Worsley Fold, Hilton Lane, Worsley, M28
- Reserve in July and we will pay your Stamp Duty
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Statement high ceilings and wider hallways
- A new Bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
- Help to Buy Available
The Holnicote is a three bedroom two and a half storey townhouse located at our thriving Worsley Fold development, close to an abundance of local amenities and just a stones throw away from fantastic transport links, this could be the perfect location for families and commuters alike. perfect for families and commuters alike.
This clever design offers the perfect balance of shared open plan living and personal space. Off the extra wide entrance hall is a charming lounge, perfectly proportioned for the entire family to sit back and relax at the end of the day. This stylish living area leads through to a stunning open plan kitchen / dining room with a convenient utility area and double patio doors to the landscaped rear garden, and a convenient cloakroom finished with Roca sanitary ware and Porcelanosa tiling. The stunning Symphony kitchen offers an abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind sleek cupboard doors which are fully customisable.
On the first floor two substantial double bedrooms can be found, with ample space for fitted wardrobes. These bedrooms have the use of the family bathroom, equipped with separate bath and shower cubicle, complete with sparkling white sanitary ware and complimenting chrome fixtures and fittings.
The master suite occupies the whole of the second floor and benefits from a private dressing area and ensuite shower room, the perfect escape at the end of the evening.
Externally there is private parking for two cars.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 3.61 x 3.88 metre
- Utility - 1.01 x 2.02 metre
- Lounge - 3.61 x 4.44 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.23 x 4.75 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.61 x 3.01 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.4 x 3.68 metre
- Dressing Area - 2.89 x 1.53 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_62. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.