1 bedroom apartment for saleHorse Street, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
- Located in the historic market town of CHIPPING SODBURY
- Sympathetically Converted 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Finished to a High Specification
- Added benefit of a PARKING space
- Service Charges Available upon Request
The Old Post Office provides a wonderful opportunity to own a high specification 1 or 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of CHIPPING SODBURY with the added benefit of PARKING. The specification is truly impressive and must be seen!
The Old Post Ofice has been sympathetically converted to create 6 uniquely designed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Each apartment is finished to a high specification, with stylish kitchens and bathrooms which will appeal to a wide variety of buyers.
Positioned on the high street of Chipping Sodbury, all of the amenities of the town are within walking distance. Venturing further afield Yate is a 15 minute walk, with a large selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Each buyer at The Old Post Office will also have the benefit of a car parking space, which is invaluable in a town centre location.
Kitchen / Dining Area - 5220mm x 4670mm
Shower Room - 2500mm x 2080mm
Bedroom - 3910mm x 3640mm
Please note that images used are from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAT304994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Yate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.