3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOak Tree Gardens, Frearson Road Donington le Heath Leicestershire LE67
- FLOORING, APPLIANCES & TURF included*
- Spacious semi-detached home
- Contemporary, modern family living
- 3 spacious DOUBLE bedrooms
- Garage & driveway parking
- Roca sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Exclusively designed Symphony kitchen
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- 10 Year Build warranty
- Help to Buy available*
Featuring a beautiful selection of 2, 3, & 4 bedrooms homes, Oak Tree Gardens is a superb new Bloor Homes development, in Donington le Heath, North West Leicestershire.
Benefiting from a rural location with partial views of beautiful open countryside, Oak Tree Gardens will be suitable for first time buyers looking to make their first move, growing families who need the extra space and those looking to retire the country.
** Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am to 5pm **
Plot 128: The Chastleton
The Chastleton is a charming three bedroom, semi detached townhouse with garage and additional driveway parking.
The ground floor is home to an impressive open plan kitchen / dining area with French doors and a spacious living area. A downstairs cloakroom and separate utility area complete this floor.
Upstairs the first floor offers two spacious double bedrooms and a superb family bathroom. The master bedroom occupies the whole of the second floor, including an en suite shower room, dressing area and fitted wardrobes.
** Upgrades included ** Available with FLOORING, APPLIANCES & TURF*
Visit us today to find your dream home at Oak Tree Gardens today.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see sales advisors for full details.
- Lounge - 4.22 x 3.6 metre
- Kitchen / Dining area - 3.85 x 3.67 metre
- Utility area - 2.08 x 1 metre
- Bedroom two - 4.46 x 2.61 metre
- Bedroom three - 3.6 x 2.66 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.12 x 3.6 metre
- Dressing area - 1.76 x 2.2 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.