3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Southwold at Kings Reach, Ottery St Mary, Devon, EX11
- Available to purchase on a part-buy-part-rent basis using home reach
- Nearby local schools
- Open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and/or allocated parking
This property is available as shared ownership using Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% - 75% of a Bovis Home (displayed price based on 50% share) and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy.
50% SHARED OWNERSHIP! Available as PART-RENT-PART-BUY The Southwold features a choice of FITTED KITCHEN & dining area with spacious sitting room and FRENCH DOORS to garden. EN SUITE and FITTED WARDROBES to master bedroom. GARAGE and allocated parking.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Tony & Yvette
This brand new development is situated in the eastern part of Devon, known to the locals as Ottery. This small town, supporting approximately 8000 members of its community, straddles the River Otter and is just twelve miles from Exeter off the B3174 - a perfect location to be in and out of the city in no time.
Ottery is known as a spectacular town steeped in centuries of beautiful history. The Kings School, situated close to Kings Reach, was established in 1335 as a choir school but was replaced by a Grammar School in 1545 by Henry VIII. It became an academy and government-endowed sports college in 2011 sharing its sports facilities, The Colin Tooze Sports Centre, with the public.
With Home Reach, smaller deposit requirements and lower monthly payments make it easier to buy the home you've always wanted!
You can initially purchase between 50% - 75% of your chosen Bovis Home, paying a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy. You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Bovis Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.37 x 4.75m (17' 7" x 15' 7")
- Kitchen - 2.83 x 2.46m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90 x 3.13m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.18 x 2.71m (10' 5" x 8' 11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.18 x 1.96m (10' 5" x 6' 5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOTSM-P302-HR_3_17_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.