5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Durham at The Brickworks, Stopes Road, Stannington, Sheffield, S6
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Available with Part Exchange
- Raised ceiling heights and raised profile skirting
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Single garage
MyMove^ scheme is available on this home. Please ask your sales advisor for more details.
The Durham is one of our most popular homes, as it is ideally suited to the active but selective family. A dining kitchen overlooks the front of the property and includes fully integrated appliances. The designer units are selected from an appealing range, with a sleek upstand and glass splashback to the stainless steel hob. All units are fitted with soft close doors and drawers and the one and a half bowl sink is complemented by a choice of tap. Important to create atmosphere, under unit lights and downlights are included as standard.
The elegant living room is a bright and airy place, with bi-folds opening out onto the lawned garden. A smart guest cloakroom/WC on the ground floor is impressive by any standards, with crisp white wall hung sanitaryware and full height tiling.
Upstairs, five well proportioned bedrooms sit beside a contemporary bathroom. A double ended bath with concealed waterfall tap is fitted with a fixed head shower over and has the benefit of a retractable shower hose and stylish glass and chrome screen. The bath panel co-ordinates with the vanity unit and the tiles are full height with a feature wall, and downlights and floorcoverings are included as standard. The master and second bedroom both benefit from their own en suite, as well as the former featuring fitted wardrobes.
The only true way to appreciate the Durham is to look for yourself.
Internal images are from showhomes around the Group and may vary in minor detail.
^Terms and conditions apply.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.