2 bedroom town house for saleThe Aston at Bella View, Doncaster Road, Goldthorpe, S63
- Available with Help to Buy - the key to an affordable move
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
YOU COULD BUY THIS HOME WITH JUST 5% DEPOSIT WITH HELP TO BUY*
The Aston on plot 204 is the middle home in a block of three and is an ideal starter home, or perfect for downsizers and empty nesters with the high specification expected only in larger properties.
A smart designer kitchen overlooks the front garden is fitted with integrated appliances. The living area at the rear of the property has a light and airy feel, due to the impressive french doors opening onto the terraced area of the garden. A guest wc has the benefit of full height tiling and contemporary white sanitaryware.
Upstairs, two well proportioned double bedrooms share a sumptuous bathroom, complete with a twin shower over a double ended bath.
*Terms and conditions apply. Internal images are for specification purposes only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_Plot_204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.