3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Newton at Pitdinnie Grange, Pitdinnie Road, Cairneyhill, Fife, KY12 8RF
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integral garage
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Open plan living
- Single garage
Buy this extraordinary home, plot 66 at Pitdinnie Grange and move in this Christmas with LBTT paid!
The hallway of the Newton leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors to the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and under-stairs storage cupboard. There's also separate access to the integral garage where there's space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, floating sanitaryware and storage cupboard, serves a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing you'll find a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.