3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Chestnut at The Park, Park Avenue, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 0HA
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Single garage
STAMP DUTY PAID THIS SUMMER! A lovely 3 bedroom family home with a large kitchen and a seperate living room and dining area. Fully glazed double doors lead from the lounge to the rear garden. Upstairs are three good sizes bedrooms with a large family bathroom. The Master bedroom also has an ensuite. The home also includes a garage..
Whether you're a first or second or third time buyer ask about Help to Buy. You could buy with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage!
- Living Room/Dining Area - 5.10m x 4.94m 16'9" x 16'2"
- Kitchen - 3.79m x 2.62m 12'5" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.57m x 3.10m 11'9" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.19m x 2.71m 10'6" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.11m x 2.10m 6'11" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53772030.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_64. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.