4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ashbury at Sorby Row, Mitchell Way, Waverley, Rotherham, S60
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Available with Part Exchange
- Single garage
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Hive Active Heating Technology
Help to Buy available on this home. Please ask your sales advisor for more details.
A unique design of four bedroom home, this detached property always proves extremely popular.
The spacious designer kitchen is fully fitted with quality integrated appliances and has the added benefit of a family room with extensive bi-fold doors overlooking the rear, turfed garden. The private living room is a haven of peace and the ground floor WC will impress any guest, complete with full height tiling and wall hung sanitaryware.
Three double and one single bedroom are found on the first floor, along with a sumptuous house bathroom and a luxurious en suite shower room to the master, which is also fitted with a choice of fitted sliding wardrobes.
An integral garage with personnel door completes this delightful home.
Images an Ashbury showhome in the Group and includes the new specification available on this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.