3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Acton at Windmill Chase, Mill Lane, Chinnor, OX39
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to garden
- Separate utility area
- Fully integrated Bosch appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Master bedroom with dressing area, fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with separate bath and separate shower room
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Enjoy industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard
- Choose from a range of contemporary finishes to personalise your new Bloor home
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Dedicated team to help you through the house buying process
WINDMILL CHASE, CHINNORR
Introducing Windmill Chase, a stunning collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom home set in the beautiful Oxfordshire village of Chinnor. Offering great transport links onto the M40 and a good array of shops and amenities our new houses in Chinnor are an ideally placed for couples and families alike.
Plot 50, The Acton is a superbly designed three bedroom family set over three floors. The open plan kitchen/dining area features French doors that open out onto the rear garden making this a light and airy day-to-day living space for the family and perfect for entertaining. Making the best use of the space available there is a separate utility areafor essential appliances. In addition there is a separate, well appointed lounge to relax in and a convenient downstairs cloakroom for your guests.
Moving up to the first floor you will find two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with contemporary Roca sanitary ware and with a separate bath and shower cubicle. The second floor is dominated by a good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a dressing area leading to an impressive en suite shower room.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and garage.
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for further details.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel built in ovens
- Ceramic hob and chimney hood
- White contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Personal optional extras available
Please speak to or Sales Advisor's for more details.
Opening Times: Daily 10am to 5pm
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Ground Floor Plan
- KitchenDining - 4.75 x 4.87 metre
- Lounge - 3.61 x 5.2 metre
- Utility - 1.64 x 1.83 metre
- Bed Three - 3.62 x 2.67 metre
- Bed Two - 2.61 x 4.46 metre
- Bed One - 3.76 x 3.61 metre
- Dressing - 2.2 x 1.74 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.