3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Pagham at Ellsworth Park, Foreman Road, Ash, , GU12
- Buy with a 5% deposit using Help to Buy
- Stylish designed kitchens with integrated appliances
- High quality specification throughout
- Master bedroom with integrated wardrobes and en-suite
- Stylish bathroom suites
- Landscaped front and turfed rear gardens
- Cul de sac location
- Good local schools
- Walk to Ash train station
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, including 2-year defect cover
We are offering Stamp Duty paid for first time buyers
This offer is available for first time buyers until 31st October. If you are a second time buyer, we can offer up to £5,000 towards Stamp Duty. Our Terms and Conditions apply. Please call our Sales Consultant today to find out more.
The Pagham is a three bedroom semi-detached home feature a spacious, open plan, kitchen / breakfast room with contemporary units and integrated appliances.
Your new home is ready to move into
A perfect place to relax, the generous living/dining room has French doors to the patio and gardens, ensuring a light and inviting space to spend time with family and friends.
With three well-proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a stylish en-suite with contemporary chrome accessories. There is a separate family bathroom.
Homes at Ellsworth Park combine an inspired blend of traditional and contemporary features. All flooring is included with Amtico flooring to hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining room, bathroom with carpet to all remaining areas.
Externally there is a block paved driveway for parking, a garage, patio area and the gardens are landscaped to the front and turfed to the rear.
Internal images depict a current Thakeham Showhome and are indicative only
Ellsworth Park, Ash, Surrey
Ellsworth Park sits in a secluded location with good local amenities on your doorstep while enjoying easy access to the University town of Guildford. Voted Best Luxury Shopping Destination outside London, Guildford offers local produce, fine dining, an excellent variety of retail and shopping options and great cafes and pubs.
Trains from Ash Station will get you to London in under an hour, or to Reading in half an hour which makes Ash a desirable location for commuters.
Ellsworth Park Sales and Marketing Suite
Opening Hours: Seven days a week from 10am to 5pm
Foreman Road, Ash, Surrey, GU12 6HE
Help to buy
- You only pay a 5% deposit*
- Available to first time buyers and to current homeowners*
The Thakeham Difference
We build homes we are proud to put our name to - and that you'll be proud to live in. The use of space, the choice of appliances and fixtures - you can see it and feel it. Form is nothing without function - we make homes to be lived in and a Thakeham home is ready for you from the moment you first open the front door.
* Thakeham and Government Terms and Conditions Apply
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54104745.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The-Pagham_Number_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thakeham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.