4 bedroom detached house for saleAshbery at Sherwood Croft, Leeds Road, Thorpe Willoughby, YO8
- Feature Bay Window
- French Doors
- Expertly Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Master Bedroom Wardrobe
- NHBC Warranty
- Single Garage
THE EXPERTLY PANNED AND INSTALLED KITCHEN leads through to a light, airy DINING AREA WITH FRENCH DOORS, providing a flexible, convivial space complemented by a SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM. THE LOUNGE BAY WINDOW adds an elegant focal point to the room, and the FOUR BEDROOMS INCLUDE AN EN-SUITE MASTER BEDROOM.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.277 x 5.868 metre
- Kitchen - 4.033 x 3.075 metre
- Dining - 2.718 x 3.075 metre
- Utility - 1.663 x 1.81 metre
- WC - 1.663 x 1.172 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.277 x 3.916 metre
- En-Suite - 2.24 x 1.497 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.748 x 4.148 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.398 x 3.137 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.675 x 4.184 metre
- Bathroom - 2.249 x 1.928 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54155349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8111220000014_4_54_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.