5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kirkham at Melton View, Pastures Road, Mexborough, S64
- Double garage
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Full height bi fold doors
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Available with Part Exchange
- Hive Active Heating Technology
- Flooring throughout
MOVE WITH PART EXCHANGE AND WE'LL INCLUDE FLOORING*
This magnificent five bedroom detached home has great kerb appeal and exudes quality even before entering. Once inside, the living room has a large bay window overlooking the front landscaped garden and a handy storage cupboard is located under the stairs.
The guest cloakroom/WC is just as impressive as the larger bathrooms in the house, featuring crisp white wall hung sanitaryware and complemented by full height and feature wall tiling.
At the end of the hallway, a spectacular kitchen and generously proportioned family room benefit from the bi-fold doors, flooding the room with natural light and feel good factor. These fully open onto the terraced area of the lawned garden. The extensive range of kitchen units include fully integrated appliances. A glass splashback complements the quality hob and a stylish tap accompanies the one and a half bowl sink. Downlights complete the effect and a useful utility room opens out to the side of the property.
A personnel door leads conveniently from the hallway into the integral double garage, which also benefits from light and power.
An elegant staircase featuring a walnut inlay with contrasting handrail leads to the four double and one single bedroom on the first floor. The master bedroom is fitted with contemporary sliding wardrobes and features en-suite shower facilities, as does bedroom 2. These are complete with vanity units and recessed shelving in a range of finishes. The low profile shower trays feature glass and chrome doors, square fixed heads and additional hair rinse retractable hoses. The house bathroom features contemporary sanitaryware with a bath panel to coordinate with a quality vanity unit and the full height wall tiles are from the very latest collections. The large bath is double ended with a concealed waterfall tap and downlights add the final touches.
Images are from a Kirkham showhome in the Group and include the new specification that is available at this development.
*Terms and conditions apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.