5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Barrow at Walpole Meadows, Cambridge Road, Stansted, CM24 8TA
- BRAND NEW development in SOUGHT AFTER location
- HIGH QUALITY new build from BLOOR HOMES
- Superb OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area with SKYLIGHTS and FRENCH DOORS
- Spacious lounge with FRENCH DOORS
- Downstairs CLOAKROOM and UTILITY cupboard
- TOP FLOOR master bedroom with DRESSING AREA and EN SUITE BATHROOM
- Private enclosed REAR GARDEN
- Comes complete with GARAGE and private driveway
- HELP TO BUY and HOME EXCHANGE available*
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
A fabulous family home, perfect for accommodating the whole family and guests, The Barrow at Walpole Meadows has a generous amount of flexible space over three floors.
Carefully designed, this five bedroom detached home comprises a study, an inviting lounge with French doors and an open plan kitchen/dining/family room which is undoubtedly the hub of the home. This multi-functional room is perfect for entertaining and is flooded with light from the skylights and a further set of French doors that open out onto the rear garden. The downstairs is completed by a convenient cloakroom and a utility cupboard for appliances.
The first floor accommodates the family bathroom and three bedrooms, one benefiting from fitted wardrobes and a superb en suite shower room. The second floor is entirely devoted to a fantastic bedroom suite which features a luxury dressing area complete with mirror-fronted fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
Outside, The Barrow benefits from an enclosed rear garden, single garage and two further parking spaces.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
-Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
-BOSCH stainless steel built in oven, full height fridge freezer
-Ceramic BOSCH hob with glass splash back and Siemens chimney-style hood
-Chrome downlighters to the kitchen and bathrooms
-White Contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
-Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
-Ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathrooms
-Generous floor to ceiling height
-Cottage style internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
Subject to build stage, you will be able to select your kitchen units, worktops and glass splash back from our superb Symphony range. Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer the following schemes:
-Help to Buy: The Government’s scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new or existing home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
-Home Exchange: Did you know that we buy homes too? Using our Home Exchange scheme we can complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize to make your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
* Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Home Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot. ± Statistics from the Home Builders Federation.
- Lounge - 3.62 x 4.82 metre
- Kitchen Dining Family Area - 8.33 x 4.42 metre
- Study - 2.83 x 2.55 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.14 x 3.62 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.17 x 3.32 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.68 x 2.62 metre
- Bedroom Five - 3.15 x 2.62 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.35 x 4.85 metre
- Dressing Area - 1.47 x 3.69 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.