2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch View, Ash, GU12
- A brand new two bedroom home
- Contemporary high specification finishes
- Kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Spacious living room with French doors to garden patio
- A stylish downstairs cloakroom and bathroom
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en suite shower
- A private rear garden and driveway parking
- Residential setting
- In walk of the village centre, local shops and station
- No onward chain
THE PROPERTY This brand new, two bedroom presents bright and contemporary living areas with high specification finishes. The stylish interior makes excellent use of natural light and available space to create an efficient home, with sizeable living spaces and modern conveniences. The well-equipped kitchen/dining room is finished with shaker units and integrated appliances, whilst benefitting from side access. At the heart of the home is a spacious 20ft living room with French doors that open to the private garden patio. Along the entrance hall is a useful built-in storage cupboard and the downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor is a bathroom and two double bedrooms, with the master offering built-in storage and an en suite shower room. Both bathroom suites echo contemporary, high specification finishes.
THE GROUNDS The home provides driveway parking, along with a well-enclosed rear garden that features a paved patio and an area of lawn.
LOCATION The centrally located home is in walking distance of the village centre and about half a mile from the station. Ash's local amenities include a supermarket, Post Office, a Co-Op convenience store, library, childrens centre, along with several well-regarded primary, secondary and independent schools. Basingstoke Canal is a notable landmark, along with four recreation grounds, tennis courts, a football pitch and a skate park. This well-connected village provides excellent links to the A331, A31 and M3. Ash station provided frequent services to Ascot, Guildford, Reading and Redhill.
OWNERS' COMMENT "A spacious and bespoke property, built to a high specification."
AGENT'S COMMENT "This brand new home is positioned in a sought after residential location, close to Ash station."
RECENT TRUSTPILOT REVIEW "We purchased through Mackenzie Smith and glad we did. The staff are friendly, helpful and kept us constantly informed. They look after you from the start to the end. I would definitely recommend them and will use again if we ever decide to move. A big thumbs up!"
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING To be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54182097.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921022776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Ash Vale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.